Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00792 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,335 (₨168,535) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)