Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,264 (₨251,681) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (23 minutes ago)