Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01354 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,040 (руб 76,825) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)