Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01363 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,317 (руб 170,012) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)