Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 763 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,513 (2,965KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (40 minutes ago)