Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,412 (4,713KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)