Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 743 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,397 (2,737KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)