Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 664 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,416 (2,775KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (43 minutes ago)