Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 844 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,582 (3,100KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)