Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,332 (4,569KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)