Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,847 (¥580,942) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)