Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,064 (¥630,695) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)