Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,594 (¥343,172) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)