Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,613 prices entered by 1,351 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29122 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,382 (R$ 15,047) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)