Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,214 prices entered by 1,180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,652 (R$ 15,809) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)