Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,196 (R$ 11,065) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)