Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,772 (R$ 6,599) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)