Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26622 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,676 (R$ 6,294) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)