Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,505 (R$ 8,224) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (39 minutes ago)