Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,837 (R$ 9,757) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)