Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26611 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,724 (R$ 6,478) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)