Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,938 (R$ 13,526) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)