Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,838 (R$ 14,226) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)