Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27061 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,656 (R$ 9,814) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)