Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,137 (R$ 14,059) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (27 minutes ago)