Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23912 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,152 (R$ 9,000) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)