Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26771 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,233 (R$ 8,340) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)