Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,514 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01656 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,575 (RD$ 95,090) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)