Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01946 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,271 (RD$ 168,130) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)