Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02020 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,216 (RD$ 159,203) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)