Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,757 (R$ 12,334) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)