Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,237 (Php118,537) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)