Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01690 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,399 (Php82,821) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (34 minutes ago)