Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05500 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,703 (ARS $30,967) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)