Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01747 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,722 (RD$ 98,568) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)