Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,169 (2,502 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)