Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,172 (2,519 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)