Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,396 (3,623 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)