Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,172 in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (20 minutes ago)