Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 559 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,143 (COL$4,011,644) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)