Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,267 (COL$4,283,162) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)