Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,860 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,905 (CH$1,414,222) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (42 minutes ago)