Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,774 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,261 (CH$2,290,283) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)