Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,372 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,928 (CH$1,411,394) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (37 minutes ago)