Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,228 (CH$2,275,979) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (23 minutes ago)