Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,392 in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)