Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,070 in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)