Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,303 in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)