Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,655 in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)