Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08955 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,667 (Bs 18,620) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (42 minutes ago)