Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09222 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,127 (Bs 33,912) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)