Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08530 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,630 (Bs 19,110) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (20 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)