Cost of living comparison between Santa Rosa, Argentina and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05950 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,893 (ARS $31,807) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)