Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,293 (COL$4,562,411) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (33 minutes ago)