Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,474 (COL$4,928,913) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (23 minutes ago)