Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,340 (COL$4,551,850) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 2 hours ago)