Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,493 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)