Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,214 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (25 minutes ago)