Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,368 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (37 minutes ago)