Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,979 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)