Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,296 ($b23,903) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)