Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,230 (4,574 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)