Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,260 (4,529 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)