Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27445 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,422 (R$ 12,468) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (24 minutes ago)