Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23056 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,013 (R$ 8,730) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)