Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23900 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,783 (R$ 7,459) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)