Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27255 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,317 (R$ 8,501) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (21 minutes ago)