Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,459 (R$ 11,733) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)