Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24680 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,735 (7,028TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)