Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00377 EUR / YER
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,807 (744,422 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)