Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,868 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)