Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,644 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)