Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,575 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)