Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,348 ($3,528) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (25 minutes ago)