Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04072 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,828 (L 69,445) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)