Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04463 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,784 (Mex$ 39,980) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (41 minutes ago)