Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04914 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,738 (Mex$ 35,378) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (34 minutes ago)