Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04037 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €926 (ARS $22,946) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)