Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04813 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,588 (Mex$ 32,995) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (31 minutes ago)