Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05523 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,689 (ARS $30,575) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)