Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,279 (Mex$ 45,947) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (30 minutes ago)