Cost of living comparison between San Luis Obispo, California, United States and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,180 ($5,640) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)