Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01781 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 57% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,137 (Php176,152) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)