Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,755 (Php166,514) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (36 minutes ago)