Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01625 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,825 (Php173,859) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)