Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 67% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,224 (Php276,797) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)