Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,930 (₡ 2,301,359) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)