Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00168 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,569 (₡ 2,125,861) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)