Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 778 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,474 (₡ 1,631,541) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)