Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 20% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,886 (₡ 2,357,459) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Aveiro costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (about 1 hour ago)