Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01782 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,006 (Php168,689) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)