Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01835 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 38% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,324 (Php235,591) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)