Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01554 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,574 (Php165,666) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)