Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01688 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,937 (Php173,931) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)