Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,490 (CH$1,120,928) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)