Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,636 (CH$1,202,864) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (28 minutes ago)