Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,728 (CH$2,043,000) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)