Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04819 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,333 (Mex$ 27,672) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)