Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04363 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,437 (Mex$ 32,931) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)