Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06057 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,265 (ARS $53,903) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)