Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18175 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,007 (5,538TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (21 minutes ago)