Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,281 (8,063,914 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)