Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,453 (8,306,069 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (34 minutes ago)