Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,858 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (35 minutes ago)