Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,022 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)